25 February 2008

busted face.

so this weekend was GORGEOUS-- perfect weather, just awesome. i decided it would be a good time to try riding my new bike, and it was. it was fun, and i really enjoyed it, until i lost control and flew face first into a brick mailbox. i was home alone so no one was around to come get me, my face was bleeding a lot, and i had to carry my busted bike like 6 blocks home. it sucked. i had ice on it all saturday and some ice on it yesterday and it's better, but it still hurts a lot and i feel like i look really busted. i have a dr's appt at 3 20 to have it checked out and i really hope i get a painkiller or two. it does't really super hurt right now, but still. thank god my older sister was there to listen to me and offer icing/advil advice!
at the moment, i am really sleepy. effexor? possibly. *yawn*
so here's a picture of me being sad and in pain. just for your viewing enjoyment:

anyway, that's really all i have to report. i had a good sat. dinner with jessica at my favorite place, Barnaby's, but i had to go home early because my nose was beginning to swell again.
in other news, who wants to drive to galveston with me this wkend? i feel like it's beach time.