14 November 2007

My Kittens






Some of you haven't seen my kittens, so let me introduce you:

Thessaly is a 4 month old brown tabby Manx/shorthair mix and is tiny tiny at 4 lbs. I got her from the Montgomery County Animal Shelter and she is very precocious. My parents affectionately call her Killer.



her tail is about 2 inches long and she wags it when she's about to pounce. Adorable!








Stella is a 6 month old 6 lb Ragdoll/Siamese mix. She came from the awesome people at the Texas Siamese Rescue in Austin and I adore her. She is very soft and a little skittish with everyone but me. She and Thess race around and attack each other and it's kind of adorable. She can jump a million feet in the air and do flips (yes really) when inspired by feathers on a stick. Stella also has a weakness for furry mice (not real ones) and feet under the covers.

Here is a ridiculous video of Stella




See how they love to play? How can you not love them?


No comments: