21 November 2007

it's 9021-Over, Jennie Garth!

I can’t take credit for that amazing headline—it’s courtesy of people.com or something. But I’m so glad jennie garth went home! I was so over her like 3 weeks ago. And Marie certainly can’t dance but she cracks me up for some reason. Btw, if Mel B doesn’t win this I will KILL SOMEONE! GIRL POWER! I love the spice girls. I mean LOVE! So I’m voting for Mel—go to abc.com and vote for her next Monday night too! Come on people!!

So yesterday I spent time with haley and it was so great! She came over and met the kitties (and loved them, like everyone) and we hightailed it to Barnaby’s, my fav. Restaurant ever. YAY! After stuffing ourselves (thanks for dinner fleabag!) we meandered around Highland Village to see everything all lit up and ran into Anthropologie. Being around that area with Hay reminded me of us living together last year and we both got a little nostalgic. Haley said it was crazy weird to be back in Houston as LA is where she’s happiest now and I remember that feeling from my college days. Thank god I live here now. Also, I got an amazing balsam fir tree candle from Anthro (the same one I had last year in hay’s and my apt) and it smells so much like Christmas! So excited for the holidays!
After that we went to Volcano’s and ran into haley’s old crowd, which was fun. Kelley came up too and we all sat around and chatted. Now I was beyond psyched to see haley, of course, but I was a little bummed I was missing the semifinals eliminations for Dancing when lo and behold, I noticed it was just us on the patio and THERE WAS A TV. So of course I switched it to abc and watched the elimination round (with no sound, but it was oddly better that way). I’m glad I missed hearing Avril Lavwhatever (isn’t she too punk rock for this show? Wtf?) but I really wanted to hear Michael Flatley, lord of the dance! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Riverdance! Too bad their costumes were so weird and they looked like dancing airline pilots. Ah well. Clearly I will stop at nothing to see my fav. Show. Finale is next week so there’s only 2 eps left! Thank god for Proj Runway.

Alright enough tv geekiness. After that, I left and made it home to wait for my older sis and her bf Tim to come into town. Mom and I passed the time by watching one of my all time favorite movies EVEr, Victor Victoria. I told mom no wonder I love the gays—this is like my fav movie and im sure I saw it cause she rented it for us eons ago. Yay Julie Andrews and Robert preston! I love it so.
Then khrys and tim got here and I introduced them to my kitties and asked them about a million times, “aren’t they CUTE?!” in fact, I just asked khrys that via gchat RIGHT NOW. Thank god they’re not getting sick of it yet. Cause my babies are just THAT CUTE.

Anyway. Onto another work day! It’s dragging cause I just want to be home with my family. Ah well. Happy almost thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Mikey Likes said...

I want to throw a beer bottle at Marie's face. If Mel B doesn't win I will shrivle up and DIE

Cheryl Ann said...

Sorry to tell ya this, but I think Marie is going to win based on this simple fact: if every Osmond phones in, she racks up like 7 million votes. Damn those multi-hundred member families.

Susie said...

I'm a Project Runway virgin. And enjoying my first few times so far!
I remember watching Victor Victoria in Sara Mald's Hampton's House basement and feeling funny inside.
Sarah says hi!