05 May 2008

Updates!

hi muffins. so i feel like i have 8,000,000,094,983,983 things going on right now and it's crazy. let's get to bullet point format because that will calm my frazzled nerves.

- im leaving for the Dr in 20 min because the tiny ativan he gave me are NOT STRONG ENOUGH. i have started freaking out about the plane ride and i want XANAX
- i have a ton of stuff to do to get ready for my NYC/BOSTON/MAINE trip and it's making me crazy. i have to make sure i dont forget anything (UMBRELLA) and that i have enough layering/warm clothes for the Cape, Maine, etc. HOORAY!
- this weekend we had perfect weather and my mom and i had a garage sale. it was great! we're exhausted, but we made $400 and sold so much stuff-- nothing over $2 (most things were 25 or 50 cents) so you can imagine how much crap we got rid of!
- i also got a tan. yay!
- sold a ton of crap on ebay and craigslist also. HOORAY! (to buy some of my randomness on ebay, look for seller Neverwhere2)
- also sold $100 worth of stuff at Buffalo. shocking! they barely took anything but they gave me a lot of $ for it. i'm going to try them again in June
- purging stuff is awesome! i feel like i have a total handle on what i own now (even though i still want to get rid of more stuff) and it's greatness. i feel so productive!
-rachel tanner is in korea and her blog is awesome: http://whatamidoinginkorea.wordpress.com/ read it and be sure to comment~!
- my mom and i celebrated our awesome productive weekend/early mother's day (since i'll be in nyc next week) and i got her an automatic corkscrew for wine bottles! it's so awesome. look it up on target.com (it's oster automatic corkscrew). my mom LOVES it!
- congratulations are in order for Cheryl and Saul buying a house! HOORAY! congrats guys! i will DEFinitely be coming over a lot, especially since you are near me now! yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pizza looks much better than it tasted.

i'm adding your blog to my blogroll. :)

Cheryl Ann said...

I love blog shout-outs ;) Thanks!!!!