20 May 2008

city mumbling in the early morning

hello everyone. it's late and i'm very, very tired but i'm trying to stay awake tonight so i can be REALLY sleepy on the plane tomorrow. in nyc right now; listening to the garbage trucks beep and "mash their dinosaur molars" (or whatever it is that you said today susie that totally makes sense) in the early morning.
speaking of mornings, i was in maine this morning eating a bagel with my dearest kate! then i took a bus to boston (2 hours or so) and the hopped directly onto a bus for nyc (4 hours or so). my tailbone hurts.
luckily mikey carried my heavy bag up the stairs (6 flights) and we walked to a very lovely dinner with good friends. now i'm here, listening to the city mumble at 2 am...

VERY excited for home tomorrow. it's been one of the best vacations of my life but i cant WAIT to see my cats, parents, and MY VERY OWN BED. omg. i am going to lock myself in my room for at least a week. i need some alone time, and im also broke-- did a LOT of shopping.
miss you muffins. xo

No comments: