22 September 2008

an apology and an explanation, of sorts

greetings and salutations, dear friends. i want you all to know that i think of you often, each one of you (cheryl, chandra, nessa, holly, etc etc etc) and hope that you're well. if i'm lucky, i may have a second to read your blogs to see how you're doing (esp. after the hurricane! btw my parents still dont have power and they said it might not be until MID OCT! very uncool).
however.

grad school is awesome, and i love every second of it. but I. AM. SO. BUSY. OMG.
i have so much reading to do, and writing, and even when i have "free time" it's not free b/c i have to organize this or fix that or maybe even nap? because for some reason i AM SO TIRED ALL THE TIME (i think it's the reading) so i sleep a lot. and i wanted to say i'm sorry to those of you i dont get to talk to often-- it's not that i dont want to, or dont care at ALL! it's because holyshitiamsoBUSY!
i also got a job at Great Harvest Bread Company here (harv #3!) and i only work 10 hours a week but it makes me busier. but i love working there SO much! it's really fun. and i love every minute of grad school.
i just prob. wont get to talk to you all until christmas. but FEAR NOT!
i shall be home (most likely) from like Dec 19th to Jan 20th! A WHOLE MONTH! JOY!
so that's the update. gotta go read read read
xo!

ps- but i do want to reiterate that i am SO SO happy and i LOVE grad school and my life here! LOVE it!

2 comments:

EllenJulia said...

Were you planning on coming up to Boston? I don't remember now (grad school is messing with my brain too). I need to get that on my calendar though, asap...

Anonymous said...

I know I leave the same dman comment over and over and over again, but I am SO. JEALOUS. I want to be back in school soooo bad. I need to get cracking on that when I get back home.

I'm glad you like it there and are doing well! Take care take care.