22 June 2008

on the beach in North Carolina

hello faithful readers, im blogging from a beach house on the coast of north carolina. i just ate like 2 lbs of crab legs and im in a total food coma so this is not going to be super long. but the beach is great, im exhausted, the seafood is fucking amazing and thank god we have internet because i love just sitting here and reading apartmenttherapy.com
so ive been on the road for a long time, blahnblah, and a couple days ago i went to Williamsburg, VA to check out the town adn my cottage. holy shit people! the cottage is more awesome than i thought (pictures forthcoming) and my landlady is getting more awesome! yay! also the town: super great. there's a ton of amazing stores, its wonderful to walk around, the school is gorgeous and i got a ton of W&M paraphanalia (a w&m tote bag, t shirt, sweat pants, decal for my car, decals for my parents, t shirt for my mom, polo shirt for my dad....yeah i went totally overboard). the school bookstore is literally a barnes and noble, which is ridiculous, but whatevs. super cute town
ok im fading here so let's get to the cottage. it's a lot more lodge-y than i realized, mainly b/c you walk into the wood panelled room. i have a bunch of furniture that she already has there; the office is tiny tiny and not the "guest room" i thought at all (which is totes fine) and the bedroom is huge and i have this crazy weird shaped walk in closet with a pretty window. i also have a porch swing! yay! onto the pictures:

2 comments:

Cheryl Ann said...

Ok, SO cute! Love the door handles. You're going to be so happy there ;) When do you leave? Will I see you again this summer?

Anonymous said...

I want 2 lbs of crab legs. I also want another blog entry from you.

Your cottage looks amazing.