19 March 2008

American Idol tidbits

does anyone watch American Idol? i usually never do but saw it last night b/c Dancing wasn't on until 8 instead of 7, blahblah, and it's kind of like a train wreck that you can't turn away from/bad karaoke. i won't even get into the fact that i've been singing for a while and am well versed in pop singing and every single fucking season it sounds like SHITTY KARAOKE so i never watch it (and wtf america, 8 seasons?! really??). ANYWAY. i saw it last night and read this on www.televisionwithoutpity.com and DIED LAUGHING:
"But here's the thing: when Amanda sings, I feel like I'm in a bar; when David Cook sings, I feel like I'm in a club; when Brooke sings, I feel like I'm in an amphitheater; when Jason sings, I feel like I'm in my dealer's living room; but when David Archuleta sings, I feel like I'm watching a high school talent show. Every time. And it's a performing arts high school for gifted kids, absolutely. And he's clearly the best in the talent show, and he'll totally win and deservedly so. But if you're asking me to list the places I'd pay to be, I'd rather see Amanda at the bar, David Cook at the club, Brooke at the concert hall, and Jason at my dealer's house than go to David A.'s talent show."

HI-larious. that is all.

ps- Dancing is not that exciting this season b/c most of everyone sucks. :(

No comments: